Editor’s Note: For 2012 we’re starting something a little new, at least, new for Man Up Chicago. During most weekday mornings, we’ll feature a few links of things we like on the Internet. We’ll try to have a few national things and a few local things. A few things from independent sites, and a few things from mainstream media sites (that includes you Chicago Reader). We call our morning link roundup the Man Up Chicago Morning Glory.
Morning Glory Jan. 10, 2012
- Charlie Pierce on Jon Huntsman — so far a margin-of-error candidate in the Republican race — and his “perfect” little weekend in New Hampshire.
- Rather just look at and read about Jon Huntsman’s daughters (one of whom went on a date with the former Mr. Kim Karadashian — Kris Humphries)? GQ has an article for you.
- Chicago Magazine’s “Chicagoan’s of the Year.” One of the few year-end Chicago lists that does not include Blago.
- BYO Bandits visit Dante’s Pizza in Logan Square, write a review that references sodomy, Ja Rule, and the Ja Rule of Italian poets, Dante Alighieri.
- Local style mavens, the guys from The Midwest Style, get pegged by Details magazine to show you how to stay stylish when you start measuring the weather in Kelvins.